24-hour Tromsø: Reindeer camp overnight with snowmobile adventure
From 5145 NOK
This is a full 24-hour package, including 2 winter activities, 1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner, sleeping in an authentic heated lavvu at a reindeer camp, stunning road and ferry transport: all bundles in a full 24 hour unconventional, pure and energizing experience.
- Family precious quality time and holiday
- Special moment celebration for active couples and friends
Dive into the traditional life of the reindeer Sami by trying a 3km reindeer sledding trip, having dinner in a heated gamme and sleeping in an authentic lavvo. Allow yourself to become one with nature and replenish your mind and soul on your overnight excursion.
The next day we take you on board for a scenic snowmobile trip on the peninsula of the Lyngen Alps.
Both activities are suitable for kids from 6 years old (child and youth prices available)
WHY CHOOSE THIS PACKAGE:
- Well-organized and easy-to-book combination: We arrange this unique combination with full-included transport to all the activities, including a stunning fjord transfer by ferry to enjoy a scenic snowmobile trip in the Lyngen Alps. Enjoy and relax, we take good care of you and your beloved ones.
- Unique cozy sleeping location: Instead of heading back to the city center where you might miss a late-night dance from the Aurora, stay at this good location in a traditional Sami tent, known as lavvu, and sleep on reindeer hides in winter-insulated sleeping bags.
- Possible aurora dance in the night sky: Since you are located a good distance from the bright lights of the city, you can thoroughly enjoy the splendors of the night sky. Sit around the bonfire or snuck in into your warm bed while waiting for the aurora to hopefully disappear.
From 5145 NOK
- Scenic transfers (45 min each way)
- Knowledgeable English-speaking Sami guide
- Thermal winter suit, warm boots, hat, and mittens
- Reindeer sledding (approx. 30 min, depending on weather and snow conditions), storytelling and joik
- Hot traditional Sami meal (bidos) and hot drinks. Vegetarian option available on request
- Sleeping bag
- Scenic transfer ferry (approx. 25 min each way)
- Knowledgable English-speaking snowmobile guides
- Thermal winter suit, winter boots and gloves, safety helmet
- Hot soup and drinks
What to bring:
- Warm clothes, boots, hat, mittens and scarf
- Availability: 01/12/2021 – 30/03/2022
- Every day
- Start: 18:00 - back 16:00 the next day in Tromsø
- Radisson BLU hotel Tromsø
- Number of guests: 2-12 ( up to 4 people per lavvu)
- Level: Easy. No wheelchair access.