Arctic Sailing SafariAddress: Kirkegata 1 Fredrik Langes gate 2, 9008 tromsø Date: Tuesday 1 sep 2020 - Wednesday 31 Mar 2021 Show map
Address: Kirkegata 1 Fredrik Langes gate 2, 9008 tromsø
There is so much life in the fjords in the winter time where seabirds, eagles, seals, and schools of fish gather to feed and stay alive during the rough, and dark winter months.
Join this memorable experience for you and your friends where we explore the fjords on-board a comfortable catamaran, fish for lunch at one of our favorite fishing spots, and prepare a fresh, homemade meal on-board. Simply an unforgettable day in the Arctic fjords!
There is so much life in the fjords in the wintertime and seabirds, eagles, seals, and massive fish are gathered to feed and stay alive in the rough climate.
Cruising the Arctic fjords are breath-taking and we have made it our passion to create an epic day out at sea for those wanting to witness memorable views, try fishing and spot wildlife.
Season: Daily from 1 September 2020 to 19 March 2020.
What to bring: Warm boots, hat, scarf and mittens.
• Crusing by comfortable catamaran
• Small bites, espresso coffee & a wide variety of permium tea
• Hot home-made fish soup from today’s fresh catch
• Fishing at our secret fishing spot
• Easy sailing with possibility to ask questions around navigation
• Professional skipper with all commercial licenses
• Comfortable heated saloon with toilets
• Warm safety suits to stay dry & warm
Duration; : 4 - 5 hours
Number of guests: 2-12
Book now - choose start date and product
About this activity
Phone number (booking)+47 99371010
Eat & Drink on siteDinner served
Prices from1700 NOK
In the nearby area
Unfortunately there is nothing to show in the nearby area. Instead, try a different category.