A relaxing and warm Aurora Cruise to the darkest possible spot, the sea, with local hospitality and knowledge to look for the Northern Lights.
The Captain and his crew are checking the evening`s weather and bring you on our cruise out from downtown Tromsø in the evening in safe and calm waters, with beautiful views of the city, mountains, fjords and the Northern Lights.
Seeing the Aurora Borealis from the sea on a boat is an unforgettable experience. The different locations we visit on this cruise provide different views of the sky and offer several possibilities of seeing the Northern Lights.
Your knowledgeable guide will give presentations and information about the Northern Lights and the areas you see during the trip.
Several boats are used for this tour, and we reserve the right to change the boat due to weather conditions, capacity and maintenance.
All the boats are comfortable and have a heated lounge. There is also a kiosk on board where you can purchase hot expedition meals, snacks and cold drinks.
* Please note that the Northern Light cannot be guaranteed. Weather permitting.
Season: Daily from 1 November 2018 to 31 March 2019
Not operated 24 December
What to bring: Warm clothes & boots, hat, scarf and mittens
* Transport by comfortable boat
* Knowledgable English-speaking guide
* Presentations and information about Northern Lights and the Arctic region
* Thermal winter suits and life jackets
* Hot coffee, tea and biscuits