Explore Tromsø by E-bikeAddress: Sjøgata 14, 9008 Tromsø Date: Friday 3 jul 2020 - Wednesday 30 Sep 2020 Show map
Address: Sjøgata 14, 9008 Tromsø
Let us show you our favourite sites on our extremely popular and easy to ride electric bicycles.
Hear about the vibrant city’s secrets.
Explore places off the beaten track.
Enjoy the stunning scenery.
Join our passionate guides on this fun and relaxing activity in a small group.
See the beautiful arctic environment from a different perspective and hear about the wonderful ways of living of the local people.
Experience Tromsø like the locals know it.
This trip is suitable for everybody who can ride a bicycle and has normal balance, but we recommend that you are at least 150 cm tall which will assist comfort and control on the bike. We recommend that all guests need to wear clothes appropriate for the weather, this includes always brining wind- and waterproof clothes.
Please provide information about height of each tour participant when you book the tour.
• MS Polstjerna, the best preserved vessel that tookpart in seal hunting (we do not enter the exhibit)
• Bukta - Tromsø’s most beautiful sandy beach
• Farm at Holt - the only farm on Tromsøya
• Prestvannet - the biggest lake on the island, bird paradise, and nature reserve
• Ski jumps - the best lookout in the town
• Tromsø Arctic-Alpine Botanical Garden – we walk the paths between exotic plants and soak in the tranquil atmosphere of this magic place
• Downtown Tromsø
Season: 1 June -30 September
Duration: 3 - 3,5 hour
Starting point Tromsø Outdoor, Sjøgata 14
Departure: 10.00 or 14.00
Group size: min 2 / max 10
Included: Guiding, E-bike, bike helmet, hot drink, sweet snack
Book now - choose start date and product
About this activity
Phone number (booking)+47 975 75 875
Phone number+47 975 75 875
Prices from995 NOK
In the nearby area
Unfortunately there is nothing to show in the nearby area. Instead, try a different category.