Explore Tromsø by E-bikeAddress: Sjøgata 14, 9008 Tromsø Date: Sunday 6 aug 2017 - Saturday 30 Sep 2017 Show map
Address: Sjøgata 14, 9008 Tromsø
Let us show you our favourite sites on our extremely popular and easy to ride electric bicycles.
Experience the fun and freedom of electric bicycles that enable you to ride with ease.
Visit many of Tromsø’s must-see highlights in just a few hours. Hear about the vibrant city’s secrets. Explore places off the beaten track. Enjoy the stunning scenery. Join a passionate guide on this fun and relaxing activity in a small group. See the beautiful Arctic environment from a different perspective and hear about the ways of the wonderful people living here. Meet Tromsø like the locals know it.
As well as downtown Tromsø, we will visit:
• MS Polstjerna, Norway’s best-preserved sealing vessel (we do not enter the exhibit)
• Bukta - Tromsø’s most beautiful sandy beach
• Holt Farm - the only farm on the island of Tromsø
• Prestvannet - the biggest lake on the island, a nature reserve and bird sanctuary
• Ski jumps - the best lookout on the island of Tromsø
• Tromsø Arctic-Alpine Botanical Garden
Please bring: Wind and waterproof jacket, sunglasses
Included: English-speaking guide, el-bike, helmet hot drinks and sweet local snack
Duration: 3 - 3.5 hours
Number of guests: 2 - 10
The trip is suitable for everybody who can ride a bicycle and has normal balance, but we recommend that you are at least 150 cm tall.
Book now - choose start date and product
About this activity
Phone number (booking)+47 975 75 875