Address: sjøgata 2 Sjøgata 7, 9008 Tromsø
Aurora Safari Minibus is our well-established, flexible and personal Northern Lights Safari by minibus with local knowledge and 15 years’ experience to the best places to search for and photograph the Northern Lights.
This trip is in a small group by minibus (15 guests), making it a more personal experience. Based on our experience of more than 4,000 Northern Lights Safaris and a hit rate of more than 90%, the latest weather forecast, wind direction and a wide network of knowledgeable locals and guides, we take you to the best spots to view the magical Northern Lights.
We use the minibus as our base for shelter and to find thermal winter suits, hot drinks and “lefse”. This is a fascinating way of searching for the Northern Lights and enjoying the beautiful landscape, even in dark of the Arctic Night.
There is a high focus on night-time and Northern Lights photography, so remember to bring your camera. We will give you good advice and help with camera settings and on how to take Aurora photos. After this exciting tour, we promise that you will be a more skilled photographer. A winter or Aurora portrait is included in the price.
We have thermal winter suits and tripods for free use during the safari.
Season: Daily from 1 September 2018 to 10 April 2019.
What to bring: Warm boots, hat, scarf and mittens.
• A knowledgeable and dedicated English-speaking Northern Lights guide
• Transport by comfortable minibus
• Hot chocolate, coffee, tea and a sweet local cake (lefse)
• High resolution photos sent via a Dropbox link to your e-mail address, including a winter or Aurora Portrait.
• Thermal winter suit for use during the safari
• Tripods for use during the safari
Duration; : 5-7 hours
Number of guests: 2-15