Address: Behind the building of Scandic Ishavshotel Fredrik Langes gate 2, 9008 Tromsø
Tromsø is famously known for their populous nature and natural beauty, especially the thriving
marine wildlife. One of the best ways to experience this natural phenomenon is from the water as the fjords provide a magnificent day-cruise experience while sailing with a small, intimate group (12 persons maximum).
On this fishing tour in Tromsø, your skipper will navigate to some of our secret fishing spots where an abundance of healthy fish swim deep below the surface.
After a quick safety briefing, an introduction to the gear, your skipper will teach you about the types of fish you can catch and then you too can catch the fish of your life. So far, we have a 99% success rate for catching fish during on this tour.
Your skipper will demonstrate how to prepare the fish for cooking, with some luck - you can enjoy your own catch for a delicious lunch.
On this tour we will be fishing for Atlantic Cod, Pollock and the one and only, Halibut. During this time of year, the Arctic becomes a magical place with light 24 hours in the day. This enables you to explore the beautiful nature at its best.
What to expect on this fishing tour in Tromsø:
● Sail through the Arctic Fjords: Sailing in the Arctic is an unforgettable experience by itself and doing it on a comfortable catamaran is something we can honestly recommend.
● Learn about fishing in the Arctic: The sea around Tromsø is thriving with a very healthy eco-system of wildlife. Your skipper will teach you about all the fish and birds in the Tromsø area.
● Try to catch your own fish: We have a 99% success rate with catching fish on this tour, on this excursion we provide all of the gear you need.
● Today’s fresh catch is served for lunch: We love food and the best lunch you can have is made from the fresh fish we catch during this tour. Vegetarian options are always available, just let us know!
Season: 1 June to 14 September 2019
What to bring: Warm clothes and sunglasses
What is included:
• Fishing gear (rods, reel, bait, lures)
• World-class fishing at our secret spots
• Guided cruising tour onboard a comfortable catamaran
• Small Bites, Espresso Coffee & A wide variety of premium Tea
• Preparation & the tasting of your fresh catch
• Easy sailing with possibility to ask questions around navigation
• Professional Skipper with all commercial licenses
• Heated Indoor Saloon with bathrooms
• 360-degree exterior views from deck
• Warm survival suits
Number of guests: 2-12
Duration: 3.5 hours