Tromsø - Polar Park Visit - Tromsø
Fra 1455 NOK
This tour brings you to Polar Park and includes a comfortable bus transfer from Tromsø and back to Tromsø on the same day.
Animal welfare is our greatest concern, and with this, in mind, our animals live in large enclosures with the liberty to hide in their natural surroundings. Most of them are however very social and curious, so the chance of observing them during your visit is high. If you are prepared to spend some time in the park it is more likely that you will get to see them all.
The landscape around the park is breathtaking and provides the perfect backdrop for your arctic wildlife experience. You are welcome to walk around at your own pace or join one of our guided tours to learn more about our animals. We also have a restaurant and cafe where you can enjoy a meal created from local produce, or you can have a picnic in the park and enjoy the fresh air if the weather permits.
Predator guiding is included in your entrance fee and takes place on weekends in the winter season and every day in the summer season.
The trip to the park takes up to 3 hours through a stunning and diverse Wonder Winterland scenery, truly an experience on its own.
- Departure bus: 09:00 in Tromsø from the parking next to the Scandic Ishavshotel. You arrive at 12:00 at the park
- Park visit from 12:00-15:00, with an indoor cosy sitting (drinks and food can be bought at the park)
- Arrival back in Tromsø: 18:15 in Tromsø from the parking next to the Scandic Ishavshotel.
Fra 1455 NOK
- Transfer from Tromsø - Polar Park - Tromsø with the Arctic Route
- Entrance ticket for Polar Park
- Toilets on board of the bus
- Free Wifi on board of the bus